...but now I is in trouble.She managed to do this in the time it took me to walk into the kitchen, put a bowl and a glass in the dishwasher, and come back into the dining room!
HA! I remember Belle doing that all the time! I would get her a new toy and she would tear it up in minutes! Taffy is so cute though!I'm glad to be back too! I am SOOO out of the loop. You can really get behind if you don't check your favorite blogs everyday!
I will do that for sure! I don't know why I am so ready for it this time. Be expecting a text from me Monday morning! HHEHEHE! Love ya!
aw! so cute!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments here!:
HA! I remember Belle doing that all the time! I would get her a new toy and she would tear it up in minutes! Taffy is so cute though!
I'm glad to be back too! I am SOOO out of the loop. You can really get behind if you don't check your favorite blogs everyday!
I will do that for sure! I don't know why I am so ready for it this time. Be expecting a text from me Monday morning! HHEHEHE! Love ya!
aw! so cute!
Post a Comment