Monday, May 25, 2009

pictures: post 1 of...??

My cousin Jonathan and his wife April, their two kids, my aunt Debbie, and two of Jonathan's co-workers just left this morning after spending a few days here. On Friday Jonathan and his co-workers went to a wedding, but the rest of the time we just did fun stuff. Thursday and Saturday we went to New York and Friday and yesterday we went to Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island.

Because there are too many pictures to put in one post I'll break them up. These first few pictures are from Wednesday night. Laurel and Will came over here for a little while :) They are really good to both be so young and to barely know me. I have been away from KY the whole time they've been born so I haven't seen either of them all that much!

Laurel kept carrying around my hand weights, calling them her babies

I don't have a lot of kid stuff to keep them occupied so I got some plastic bowls and wooden spoons and we put on a little concert!

Me and Laurel, a self-portrait :)

Laurel and Lilly

I gave Laurel a rubber stamp and some ink and she went to town!
"I make a ladybug!" she said

Will wasn't all that interested in coloring...but he kept putting his hands and feet in the ink pad!

I'll try to get more pictures posted between now and the time I go to KY on Thursday! I told Laurel that she came to see me this time, but that next time I would come see her. She seemed to like that :) I'm going later this week for Stephanie's wedding. It is going to be a busy week between now and then!

0 comments here!:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP