Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why we can't have nice things...

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to my mother for all the things I'm sure I ruined through the years, by throwing up, pooping, or whatever other bodily function you can imagine that would ruin something. (Hey Mom, remember when I threw up in the back of the Buick? And Rhonda said "I think there is bubblegum stuck back here." hahahah)

Anyway. As you might or might not know, a couple weeks back I had to buy a new rug for the downstairs. Our old one was looking pretty bad, but I was holding out. Well, the dogs changed that decision. I came downstairs, ready to leave for work, and Taffy had pooped on the rug (and by the back door, and at the bottom of the stairs--it was a great day!). There were also two big spots of doggie throw-up. It was BAD. I was already running late, so I rolled up the rug and left. TJ got home before I did, and when I walked in, the rug was gone. I asked what he did with it. He said there was more throw-up on the "outside" rolled up part, so he got rid of it.

He was understandably thrilled when I told him I had already purchased a new one at Home Depot, and it was in the back of the truck.

Fast forward to today. I'm sitting here on the couch and Lilly is by my feet. I hear her making hacking sounds and look down to see her just as she throws something up. I immediately got her outside, but honestly. She just haddd to throw up on my new rug. Fortunately it cleaned up easily, but I looked at TJ and said, "Throw up? Seriously? I can't have nothin!"

I can only imagine this is what having children must be like.

But they aren't all bad all the time, so here are some pictures :)

"It wasn't me, I swear it!"

"Hi Mommy, I your good girl!"

"My ♥ belongs to Dad."

2 comments here!:

Mamaw July 15, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Hi Mamaw's girls!! Tell Mommy she just gots to get used to it. Lil n Taf are sweet and can't help it they make messes sometimes.Although Mamaw is old and still can't take people puke.That's Pops' job haha.Be good! Mamaw loves you all bunches!!!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} July 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

HAHA! That's pretty funny Jill! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP