Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a few pics

sorry for the lack of blogging. not much to talk about lately, so I'll post a couple of pictures.

this first one is of my good friend lauren. she had never played guitar hero before. she did a lot of laughing. you can see Miss Lil in the background.
this one is me playing guitar hero. it was not a good hair day.
this is me today at work. I had a blank check! HA! that one will probably never happen again!

today I was supposed to take Lilly to the vet at 3:50 and apparently, I forgot to set a reminder on my computer. Glanced at the clock at exactly 3:58, woops. I called the vet's office and said, "Hi, this is Jill Barnett. Yeah, I completely just missed my dog Lilly's appointment." Maybe it was the frustration or pathetic-ness in my voice, because the lady started laughing. So now Lilly is set to go on Thursday--at 3:50. I set a reminder immediately, which is good because I literally have 5 appointments on Thursday. 2 meetings, 2 conference calls, and her appointment. I hate days like that because it feels like I get nothing done.

in other news, I am loving watching the Olympics :) the gymnastics and swimming are my favorite.

this morning on my way to work I drove past the Shell station. Gas was $3.95 a gallon. It is very sad because my first thought was, "Wow! Gas is cheap!" Gas fill-up days are sad days in Connecticut.

this is my last "free" week before classes start back on Monday. boo.

0 comments here!:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP