happy tanks-giving!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A day late and a "dollar short," I suppose, but the wishes are there nonetheless! Yesterday we had Thanksgiving dinner with some friends, and I made 3 things I'd never made before! Yikes! One of them was a pumpkin roll, which I like a lot, but had never made myself...so I figured I'd give it a shot. It was actually pretty easy!
All my goodies before getting started...

Mixing up the ingredients....which, btw...canned pumpkin smells AWFUL! like jarred baby food! ick!
starting to wish I had a kitchen-aid stand-up mixer (red) hehe :)
starting to wish I had a kitchen-aid stand-up mixer (red) hehe :)
so TJ says to me..."are you cold?" to which I'm like, cold, why? why would I be cold? and he says "because you're still wearing your scarf!" DUH...it isn't a scarf TeeJ, it is a fashion accessory! I got it in red also! :) well, I figured I'd let Miss Lil try it out.
"blue looks best on me, mom! I look lovely in your fashion accessory!"

"ok mommy, I'm over it. get rid of the scarf!"

well, that is all for now. we are working on our Christmas decorations, but we need more lights for the tree. some of our strands are only half working (literally!) so we'll have to get some more. but, we didn't want to go to the stores today! maybe tomorrow! I also want to decorate our porch but I'm not sure when I'll get brave enough to do that...
1 comments here!:
Yum! You need to give me the recipe for your pumpkin roll! AND we are so much alike; I want a Kitchenaid Mixer in red too! (Or apple green!)
Post a Comment