Promotion to LT
I haven't posted in a while, but today was a big day at work so I thought I'd put up some pictures. About 3 weeks ago I got a call from the Sub School XO to tell me that I was selected for promotion to Lieutenant on November 1st.
First thing this morning I got my new bars pinned on me by our Captain and Jill. I guess I should have told Jill that the bars go up and down on the collar because she put them sideways and the group of people that came to attend the ceremony gave her a hard time. Of course she gave it right back to them, by hitting them up for pledges for her charity campaign.
Several of the people I work with came to attend, and I went to lunch today with a couple of them to celebrate.
1 comments here!:
Very Proud of you. LT. Carry on.
Post a Comment