Saturday, January 3, 2009

more from Kentucky

There are just a couple more pictures I wanted to add from our time in Kentucky. On one of the days, I can't remember which, I went to Danville to meet up with Ann and Rebecca for lunch at O'Charleys. I know Ann because I used to work with her at (cr)Applebee's, but she also married one of my childhood friends. Ann is in the Morehead MBA program with me right now, but much further along than I am with her courses.

Ann introduced me to Rebecca via email. Crazy, right? Well, Rebecca and I had Accounting together this past semester and spent many long conversations on the telephone getting thru our assignments. I liken it to exactly the same thing we'd do at the library together, we just happen to be a thousand miles apart. Ann also happens to work for Rebecca's dad. Rebecca is in work similar to mine at the Kentucky Children's Hospital. Right now she is my main connection to a job when/if we move back to Kentucky, haha!!

Enough babble, here are the pictures...Ann and I

Our creepy waiter took this one of the three of us...Ann, Me, and Rebecca
That's all for now. Washing machine still broken, in case you were wondering!! Dad, get in the truck and get up here and fix this!!!

1 comments here!:

Gwen January 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

I'm glad that you got to make time for friends while you were home.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP