Happy Valentine's Day to all our family, friends, and readers! :)
And to Papaw--Happy Belated Birthday! I can't seem to get it together. I missed calling on Nanny's birthday too! I'm sorry I forgot to call! I love you!
THat's a GREAT picture! THey both are so cute! BTW....yeah I know what you mean about other mommy blogs, honestly there is absolutely nothing to complain about with her, she is really, truly one of the best babies I have ever been around. She's just so cool! (Kind of dorky to say "cool", but it's the truth!)
Look at Mamaw's pretty girls!! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope u both got plenty of treats.Mommy says you have been getting along really well.I am so glad.I was worried your lil heart was broken Lil.Now you see you have a new friend and sister.She'll keep you company all day too.Just keep reminding her YOU are still the head of the house.Mamaw loves you and can't wait to see you both.
5 comments here!:
THat's a GREAT picture! THey both are so cute! BTW....yeah I know what you mean about other mommy blogs, honestly there is absolutely nothing to complain about with her, she is really, truly one of the best babies I have ever been around. She's just so cool! (Kind of dorky to say "cool", but it's the truth!)
Your puppies are so cute!!! I love the new little one and she seems so happy to have a great home, I know for sure that she will be spoiled rotten!!
Look at Mamaw's pretty girls!! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope u both got plenty of treats.Mommy says you have been getting along really well.I am so glad.I was worried your lil heart was broken Lil.Now you see you have a new friend and sister.She'll keep you company all day too.Just keep reminding her YOU are still the head of the house.Mamaw loves you and can't wait to see you both.
Love that photo, and the girls are sitting together. WOW.
Was that chimp anywhere near you all?
Post a Comment