Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HELP!!

Dear Internets--
Please help! URGENT! We are two small dogs being held against our will. We've been given only a small crate w/blanket and water for comfort. We really can't stand each other but we are clinging to our companionship during this difficult time. If you can help us please call 555-PAWS and report "two criminally cute doggies in need of assistance."
Sincerely,
Lilly and Taffy

*************
Have I lost my mind? I'm blogging as the dogs?! Shew. Tonight I broke a glass jar in the kitchen floor, so to keep the curious dogs away we put them in the crate while we cleaned up the mess. As you can see, Taffy looks okay with it; Lilly on the other hand...she wasn't happy about going in there, but they were good girls. Both are sleeping right now. Lilly on the loveseat, Taffy on the couch! They're so good :) I think they are getting along a little better, thank goodness. I think Lilly is realizing she doesn't have to relinquish her title as Queen of the Castle :)

3 comments here!:

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Girls, your mama and daddy are so easy, just give it a few more days and that crate will be on free cycle.

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} February 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Poor lil' pups! :0)

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

LOL! They're so cute! Poor little prisoners. :P

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP