Saturday, February 28, 2009

february photos

good morning...I just woke up about a half hour/45 mins ago, because I thought it was Sunday. Since it isn't Sunday and I'm up anyway, I thought I'd blog some pictures (esp. since I haven't blogged in about a hundred years).

taffy and TJ

these dogs love to sleep!

"daddy wear me like a hat!"

lilly & her toy rabbit -- it smells soooo bad

the babies ready to take a nap with daddy! we did not put them this way, taffy does it herself. she wants to be close to lilly (and your face!)

that is all in the way of photos. I better get myself "ready for the day" since I need to go to the library (quiz tomorrow, assignment due tomorrow) AND the grocery store. we are out of practically everything. Unfortunately I have about zero motivation to get up and actually go.

If I owe you an email or a phone call, please forgive me. I'll try to return it soon. School is kind of awful this semester, and I think I don't manage my time very well.

oh and one more thing--I bowled my highest game ever last night, a 185 scratch! woohoo!

0 comments here!:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP